COVID-19 Information

If you have questions about how to obtain food, transportation or supplies, or need any assistance please call our helpline at 509-960-7281Our helpline will continue to operate and answer questions during these challenging times.

If you would like to register for our Check and Connect Program to receive regular wellness checks and get linked to resources, just call our helpline and we can get you enrolled. For immediate resources, please see this list.

ALTCEW will keep you updated on the impacts COVID-19 is having on Washington aging and disability services. Please continue to check our service impacts updates for regular updates.

For more information on COVID-19, please check out the CDC’s website, the Washington State Department of Health, or contact your local health district. If you are a provider or Long-Term Care Professional looking for information, please take a look at the Aging and Long-Term Support Administration’s website. For general questions about public health, contact the Washington State Department of Health at 800-525-0127.

Leave a message if you don’t get through to a staff member the first time. We are working hard to answer messages quickly. Leaving a message with detailed contact information helps us all!

You may also email questions you have to, where your question/concern will be routed to the appropriate staff member.

A supply of cloth masks were sent to every Individual Provider and Home Care Agency across the state, and each shipment included a mask for clients receiving care. ALTCEW will continue to send out masks to new IP’s. Please contact our office if you have not received yours or need additional masks. We have a large supply that have been donated by the community to distribute.

Personal protective equipment (PPE) can be requested by independent providers (IPs). You can order PPE one time each month unless you need to place a new order because a client you are serving is confirmed as COVID positive or is showing COVID related symptoms. Please follow the following link to learn how IPs can place an order for their 30 day PPE set online: ALTSA Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Request for Individual Provider.

If you are unable to order this online, please call our office. We will ask some basic questions about the client, level of care, and amount of supplies needed. Supplies are shipped directly to IPs from the Department of Enterprise Services, and include items such as medical-grade masks, gowns, face shields, and gloves. For more information on how to wear your cloth face covering, please take a look at the following link: How to wear your Cloth Face Covering.

Additional Resources:

Thank you all for your patience and adaptability during these challenging times.