Become a Caregiver

Do you want competitive wages, full benefits, and to schedule your own hours? Give us a call or register for one of our upcoming classes (schedule is included below)! We can help you start work as a health care provider to perform caregiver services for those who need assistance.

What is a Health Care Provider?

A health care provider, or individual provider (IP), is somebody who cares for the elderly or disabled. Duties include personal care, light housekeeping, cooking, and possibly transportation.

What is Required to be a Health Care Provider?
  • 18 years of age and older
  • Pass a criminal history background check
  • Complete required state training
  • Be reliable
What are the Benefits?

This job offers competitive wages along with medical, dental and vision insurance. There is paid training, vacation and mileage. Most importantly, it offers a flexible schedule.

Carina is a free service connecting IPs and clients. If you are a client looking for an IP, or an IP looking for a client, click here to learn more.

Home Care Referral Registry

The Home Care Referral Registry matches Washington state residents who receive publicly funded in-home care services with screened and pre-qualified home care workers. Click here for more information.

How can I Become a Health Care Provider?

Call Sheri Riehl or Jenn Lourdeau at 509-458-2509 to join the monthly hiring event.

View our schedule of upcoming classes

Note: For Ferry, Stevens and Pend Oreille Counties, call Rural Resources Community Action at 509-684-5645 for Leigh Ann Brooks, or 509-447-9997 ext. 4002 for JoDee Savage.