Information & Assistance

Providing information about local aging services to older adults, adults living with disabilities, and caregivers is a top priority for us. Wondering where to find programs and services such as transportation, meals, in-home supports, caregiver services, and social engagement opportunities in our community? Contact our helpline for free support at 509-960-7281.

Community Living Connections

Community Living Connections is a program within Aging & Long Term Care that can connect you with the right kind of help, when and where you need it.

We help older adults, adults living with disabilities, and caregivers access a wide range of public and private resources and provide the long-term care services and supports necessary for them to remain in the community for as long as possible.

Our goal is to promote well-being, independence, dignity, and choice for all individuals we serve. Please contact us at 509-960-7281 for objective, confidential information about community resources and service options to meet your individual needs.

Check and Connect

Check and Connect provides regularly scheduled phone calls to clients who want to reduce feelings of isolation and discover local services. To learn more about this program, click the following link.

Check and Connect


Click on the following links to view some of our local partners who offer additional resources and information when you need it.

Rural Resources Community Action Washington State Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association Catholic Charities Spokane Long Term Care Ombudsman Spokane Center for Independent Living CHAS WA Community Living Connections Council on Aging & Human Services

View or Download Current Brochures and Community Resource Guides

ALTCEW Brochure | Spanish | Russian
Community Living Connections Brochure | SpanishRussian

Spokane County
Tri-County (Ferry,  Pend Oreille, and Stevens Counties)
Whitman County

To Reach Us: For Spokane County, call our helpline at 509-960-7281.

Note: For Ferry, Stevens, and Pend Oreille Counties, call Rural Resources Community Action at 1-800-873-5889 or go to

For Whitman County, call The Council on Aging & Human Services at 509-397-8008 or go to